- Peon/Office Attendant: Many government offices, schools, and colleges hire SSLC pass candidates for the position of peon or office attendant. The job typically involves performing clerical and maintenance tasks.
- Driver: Various government departments and agencies hire SSLC pass candidates as drivers for official vehicles. A valid driving license is usually required.
- Police Constable (Armed/Unarmed): In some states, SSLC pass candidates are eligible to apply for the position of a police constable. The selection process typically involves physical fitness tests and written examinations.
- Forest Guard: State forest departments often recruit SSLC pass candidates as forest guards. Their responsibilities include monitoring and protecting the forests, wildlife, and preventing illegal activities.
- Home Guard: Home Guard units recruit SSLC pass individuals to assist the police in maintaining law and order during emergencies or special events.
- Anganwadi Worker/Helper: The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) department hires SSLC pass women as Anganwadi workers and helpers to provide essential nutrition and early childhood education services.
- Peon/Security Guard in Educational Institutions: Schools, colleges, and universities hire SSLC pass candidates as peons or security guards for their premises.
- Safai Karamchari (Sweeper/Cleaner): Municipal corporations and local government bodies often employ SSLC pass candidates for sanitation and cleaning work.
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts MTS examinations that include various government job positions such as peon, gardener, and cleaner in different government departments.
- Rural Postal Service: The Indian Post recruits SSLC pass candidates for various posts in rural areas, including Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) and Branch Postmaster.
- Cook/Helper in Government Hostels and Canteens: Many government hostels, schools, and canteens hire SSLC pass candidates for cooking and kitchen assistance.
- Fisherman/Boatman: In coastal areas, government fisheries and maritime departments hire SSLC pass candidates to work as fishermen or boatmen.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0